The registration is now closed (July 3, 2017)
For participants already registered, on-site payment will be possible.
|On or before May 22, 2017||After May 23, 2017 to June 30, 2017
|Regular||US$ 450||US$ 550|
|Students & Early Career Scientists (ECS)*||US$ 250||US$ 350|
|One-day pass||US$ 275|
* Within 5 years of last degree. Students and Early Career Scientists (ECS) must supply a letter from their University or Faculty stating current enrolment
- Regular and Student/Early Career registration fees cover admission to all oral and poster sessions, the Icebreaker Reception on Monday 10th July, the Public and Outreach Session on Wednesday 12th July, and morning and afternoon coffee breaks each day during the conference.
- Is not included in the registration fees:
- Meals are not included as part of the conference registration.
- On Thursday evening, conference participants and their guests are invited to an optional conference dinner cruise in the New York Harbor, where they can take in the sights of NYC’s iconic landmarks.
Sign-up and payment of the additional $50 fee for this event can be made through the conference registration system. Due to logistical issues, participants who want to join us for the dinner cruise, must register and pay by June 11, 2017.
Payment can be made using credit card (recommended) and bank transfer.